Holly Willoughby will be SO jealous of Phillip Schofield right now!
Holly Willoughby loves unicorns. Fact.
Viewers of This Morning are well aware of the TV star's fascination with the majestic mythical creatures.
So no doubt Holly will be a tad jealous if she checks co-star Phillip Schofield's Snapchat today!

A question we all need the answer to (Credit: Snapchat)
Phil shared a series of clips showing him playing with a new gadget - a unicorn-themed pen!
You know how much I love unicorns!
The pen featured the tagline, "What would a unicorn do?" and a button at the top gave a random answer such as "frolic majestically" or "pose on a windy cliff".
Indeed they do (Credit: Snapchat)
Another option was "believe in miracles".
How cool!
Always (Credit: Snapchat)
Holly, 36, has never made any secret of the fact she adores unicorns; earlier this year, Phil told This Morning viewers that Holly was "beside herself with excitement" because an upcoming segment was about creating a unicorn cake.
"Why did unicorns suddenly become big?" asked Phil.
"I don't know," replied Holly. "It's weird, isn't it? But they're great, though!"
Holly then sang along as Unicorns, I Love Them, the song from Despicable Me, was played in the studio.
Aww! (Credit: ITV)
For Holly's birthday earlier this year, the show surprised her with her very own 'unicorn' - aka a pony dressed up as a unicorn!
And we can't forget when she dressed up as a unicorn herself at Halloween!
Unrecognisable! (Credit: Instagram @ThisMorning)
Holly transformed into an ice zombie unicorn on This Morning earlier this year, while Phil became The Night King from Game of Thrones.
Read more: CBB star awarded in New Year Honours list
"I will be living a dream as opposed to a nightmare!" she gushed.
"I'm not joking, this is the best day of my life! You know how much I love unicorns and today I'm a real unicorn. I have a tail! A rainbow tail!"